The naked truth on love, life, friendship, relationships, and of course sex! Courtesy of a 21st century chick

The continuation of blogs 'A year in the life of a 20-something year old' and 'Ser3ndipity' (Links Below)


Monday 10 February 2014

Perseverence

perseverance
pəːsɪˈvɪər(ə)ns/
noun
  1. 1.
    persistence in doing something despite difficulty or delay in achieving success.
    "medicine is a field which requires dedication and perseverance"
    synonyms:persistencetenacitydeterminationresolveresolution, resoluteness,staying power, purposefulness, firmness of purpose; More


I feel like a potato.  I'm versatile, liked by most and a great all rounder but not exactly the most exotic or interesting looking.  I can be chopped up, diced into little pieces, mashed, bashed and dissected but at the end of the day, however small the fragments are... A potato to the end.  Strong and proud and never to be underestimated.

2013 was the year I felt great things were lined up in the Universe for me. The year with the unlucky number attached.  Perfect for this chick.  It seems however that life was set to conspire against me, lure me into a false sense of security and then create a web so complex and dark that up becomes down and East becomes West.

I have no such hopes for 2014 and so here I am, a simple potato only this time I won't be blindsided.

No job, No money, No guy, No security and No prospects, but the last trumps them all... No plans to give up.

I will see you 2013 and I will raise you the remaining months of 2014.  I am going to step up, beat down the bullshit and take you down and I am going to blog my stubborn, creative, bruised but not yet broken ass during the process. 

New attitude.  New URL.

Link to be posted later today.

Perseverance - Terrorvision
click for link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget